There is a very effective protective charm called the “Witch’s Eye”.
It resembles a simple folk amulet of two rowan branches tied in the form of a cross with a red thread, but instead of rowan, you can use an oak tree.
To make it you need:
- 2 branches of rowan or oak
- red woolen threads
The witch’s eye differs from the usual cross in that each branch is entangled with a thread. The result is a kite-like figure.
This amulet is referred to as solar, so braid it clockwise, starting from the center. First, entangle one ray of the cross with a thread and move on to the next. And so on clockwise until you get a rhombus. When the thread runs out, tie it to the end of the branch.
Place the amulet where you want to strengthen the protection. You can place it above the door. It is good to update such a charm, for example, at every summer solstice.
- Listen to yourself and find a tree that you like, will be friendly, which will simply “pull” to itself.
- Before breaking a branch, you must ask the tree for permission, explaining why you want to break its branches.
- Apologize for the inconvenience if permission has been obtained.
- Thank the tree. Ideally, ask the tree what kind of gift it wants to receive from you. As options, if you don’t hear anything concrete, you can leave a presentation near the tree in the form of flowers, berries (for which the birds will also be grateful to you), water with diluted honey (honey must be natural), you can also send the tree the energy of love and light.