The breast is also juicy, tender and bright. Such a dish will not only decorate your table, please the eye with colors, but also bring a lot of pleasure and benefits.
- Chicken breasts – 1 kg
- Sea buckthorn – 1 cup
- Liquid honey – 4-5 tablespoons
- Curry – 1 tsp
- Ground hot pepper – 1/3 tsp
- Garlic – 3-4 cloves
- Salt – add to taste
- Fresh cucumber – for decoration
The taste is sweet and sour, smoothly turning into spicy due to spices.
- For the marinade, we break through the sea buckthorn with a blender, add honey, spices, squeeze out the garlic.
- Immerse the breasts in the marinade and leave at room temperature for 3 hours. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. We shift the bird along with the liquid into the form, put it in the oven for 20 minutes.
- We take out, turn the breasts over and remove for another 30 minutes.
P.S. I served rice as a side dish. I specially took the Arborio variety so that the stickiness was increased, in my opinion, this makes the taste of the whole dish more balanced. If you do not find Arborio, take the round-grain one, which is used for cereals – the effect will be similar. And do not forget to add spices, I used those for pilaf.