When I was baking, I imagined myself as the heroine of the novel by Anne and Serge Golon, who opened the production of this wonderful product in Paris – there was such a chocolate aroma.
- Wheat flour – 250 g
- Sugar – 200 g
- Eggs – 2 pcs
- Vegetable oil – 80 ml
- Soda – 1 tsp
- Cocoa powder – 60 g
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Sour cream – 200 ml
- Bitter chocolate – 50 g
Porous, moderately moist, even a little brutal – men also will not refuse such a treat. Checked.
- Mix the sifted flour, cocoa, baking powder, vanillin, soda, sugar and coffee in one bowl. We mix.
- In another, combine milk, sour cream, eggs, butter and soda. Stir, let stand 5 minutes.
- Add raw ingredients to dry ingredients and mix.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces. Add to dough.
- We bake our cupcakes for 25-30 minutes at 180 degrees in special paper molds.
- For decoration, you can use any chocolate cream or just the rest of the melted chocolate bar.
P.S. I could not resist and made hats from chocolate cream cheese.