If you have checked three or more points, then your garden is already ready to serve as a source of magical energy. All you need to do is add some magic and plant the right plants.
If none of the points are met, I advise you to achieve at least three to five points before proceeding with the rest of the guide.
- The garden has a variety of contents: it has at least three types of plants, there are height differences (high-low)
- Herbs and flowers are not sprayed with poisonous pesticides
- No poisons/animal traps placed on the ground
- In this garden there is a kind of “sacred corner” for rest, relaxation, reading or talking with friends
- The site is not littered with household waste: glass fragments, old boards, the remains of buildings, and so on
- You do not seek to uproot any “weed”, especially if it is useful plants (for example, dandelion, nettle, wormwood)
- You take good care of old sprawling trees
- Regular garbage collection (cups, papers, plastic, etc.) and plant care take place in the garden
- Plants that are familiar to your region grow on the site
- you feed the birds
- You respect the toads and don’t kill them
- You don’t take everything unnecessary to the garden and, in general, to the country house, which is a pity to throw away, but in the country “it will still fit”