- Do not accept their gifts regardless of their beauty or magnificence. Fairy gifts are rarely just an act of endearment (they don’t have a soul), it’s more than likely that you’re agreeing to a ransom of your love or a prenuptial agreement, so if you’re unsure of your feelings, it’s best to turn down their “generosity”
- To make sure that the gift of the fairies is enchanted, take a closer look at it. It will have strange signs or writing, roots never seen before, and it will probably emit a greenish light.
- Fae love = curse. Their love is more like an obsession mixed with despair (this happens when you eat poisonous mushrooms), so do not even try to get involved in this vicious attachment
- In my travels through the valleys, I met a couple of knights who were former faerie lovers. Taking up the sword is the only way to free yourself from their tenacious claws on your heart.
- Mortal, have you seen their long thin fingers? Soft sad eyes? Sharp teeth behind a mischievous grin? Don’t fall in love with it! Better challenge her, anger her and you’ll see her true banshee form.
- There is nowhere to hide from them. They will always find you and consider themselves very valiant (they will brag to the elves for centuries). Secure your wrists with iron bands and sprinkle salt on the threshold. If you’re lucky they might just take the hint
- Finding that you are loved by a faerie can seem wonderful, even inspiring. Drive such thoughts away. They will haunt you until death, follow you into the realm of mortals with soldiers on their backs and spears in their hands, gentle songs of worship and adoration will flow from their lips. Be ready for sword fighting and don’t fall under their longing glances and soft smiles.
Their sword is in your throat.
“Don’t you love me?”