Nervous, sick, overeating nasty things for a month – and hair is in a hurry to leave the ship.
We take one tablespoon at a time:
- willow bark
- oak bark
- calamus rhizome
Everything is in the pharmacy, do not hesitate to go there with a list.
We put it in a saucepan, boil for about 20 minutes in one liter of water, let it cool and rub it into the scalp. We wrap it in a towel, keep it for at least two hours.
Not suitable for blondes, oak bark will slightly darken the hair.
For brittle hair:
- 100 grams of fruits (or crushed sea buckthorn branches)
- 50 grams of hop cones
- 50 grams of linden flowers
- 20 grams of parsley seeds or roots
- 2 cups boiling water
15 minutes of cooking
Insist warm, wrapped in a towel, after cooking for another three hours or longer, rub into the scalp and wet the hair, leave for at least two hours, and preferably overnight.
If your hair is split:
- Throw out the hair curling iron. Seriously.
- Do not use a hairdryer or dry your head keeping the unit at a distance of at least 20 centimeters.
- Buy a wooden comb with rounded tips.
- Start making masks.
The simplest and most favorite:
- 1 tbsp honey
melt in a water bath
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
add to it
- 1 egg yolk
and beat well, work hard; then fill in
- 1 tsp brandy
- melted honey.
Apply to hair half an hour to an hour before shampooing.