One of the most amazing products for improving mood and strengthening vitality is ghee, as it is called in Sanskrit – the same liquid gold of health and energy.
Ghee is a favorite yogic and tantric product.
On a subtle level, refined ghee represents pure fiery energy. This energy contributes to perfect digestion, the destruction of diseases, increasing protection from the cold.
You will need:
- Uunsalted butter with a fat content of at least 82.5%.
- Large saucepan
- Glass bowl 2 pcs
- Coffee filters or gauze
- Pour water into a large saucepan and put on fire. Put a small glass bowl in a saucepan and cut the butter into it.
- On high heat, heat the water to the pan. When the butter begins to melt, turn on a small fire and start stirring the butter.
- When all the pieces have melted, stop stirring and leave the oil to simmer for 15-20 minutes, then collect the foam that has surfaced and remove it every time it appears. (These are the first, light proteins, everything else will accumulate at the bottom, so in no case do we interfere with the contents anymore.)
- When the oil becomes transparent, pour it into another container and leave to simmer for another 15 minutes, until the oil becomes amber in color and completely transparent.
- We filter our oil through coffee filters or thick gauze.
You can store the oil in a dry, dark and warm place, or in the refrigerator. If you want to create a healing Ghee with a long exposure (at least a year), then do not forget to close it hermetically and keep it strictly in a dark and dry place.
We need fiery energy for digestion in the small intestine, as well as for maintaining the strength of the liver, which controls the transformation of food.
The fiery energy is responsible for such qualities as honesty, responsibility, leadership, nobility, cheerfulness, activity, enthusiasm, inspiration to act.
A lit lamp with melted butter cleanses the space, scares away negatively tuned subtle entities.
Ghee gives the ability to concentrate, has great power to purify the mind from negative tendencies and, therefore, promotes the development of pious qualities.
It is believed that real ghee is a powerful aphrodisiac. A remedy that restores sexual energy and has a beneficial effect on the psyche.
Ghee is the best remedy for those who want to enhance intelligence, memory, ingenuity. It strongly inflames Jathar-Agni (digestive fire). Ghee gives long life, sexual strength and good eyesight.
Indeed, at the cellular level, ghee nourishes the bone marrow and nervous tissue, favorably affecting the sharpness of the mind. Strengthens the reproductive tissue and generally promotes rejuvenation of the body.
Refined ghee is pure milk fat, which contains up to 36% polyunsaturated fatty acids (including the essential linoleic acid responsible for the development of tissues and organs) in combination with vitamins A, E and D.
Although ghee is a saturated oil, its molecular structure is different from other animal fats.
It consists of short chain fatty acids (easily absorbed by the body), as opposed to long chain fatty acids (which are difficult to digest and cause various diseases).
Ghee can be heated up to 180 degrees without harm to its properties. Ghee lends itself to a very long storage and moreover, it only gets better with time.
Ghee also enhances the beneficial and healing properties of spices and herbs many times over, which gives great creativity in its recipe.
If ghee is used as a base for spices and herbs, then not only their tonic effect is enhanced, but also their transportation to the organs is improved.
It is good to use ghee as a base for the preparation of various ointments and creams, ghee is ideal for massage.
But perhaps the most pleasant thing about this product is that it is not only healthy, but also incredibly tasty.
It has a sweetish-nutty delicate taste, great not only for cooking hot food, but also for consumption in its pure form.
It makes no sense to buy ghee because it is absolutely impossible to check its quality when buying, it is much better to cook it yourself.
Take care of yourself 🌿