This method is very simple: a person gets up at a certain time, and with herbs we tell the body how it should feel.
The rise must be strictly at 8:00. At the alarm clock, you need to get up, crawl or fall out of bed. Crawling, rolling or staggering step, you need to go and wash.
Stretch, drink a glass of water, and then get tonic herbs and take them.
It can be:
• Eleutherococcus tincture
• tincture of ginseng from a pharmacy (if you are not hypertensive)
• juice of Schisandra chinensis
Or all together if you are hypotonic and brave.
A teaspoon of a mixture of ginseng and eleutherococcus tinctures should be added to hot tea – this will evaporate the extra degree, and the usefulness of the herbs will remain.
If you use lemongrass juice, then 50 ml is usually diluted in a glass of water.
• Ginseng increases our resistance to stress and pressure, and is also a strong stimulant of the nervous system, so if you do not have hypertension, you can choose it
• Eleutherococcus repeats the properties of ginseng, but acts softer
• Lemongrass invigorates gently and carefully, gradually accelerating us, without a sharp shake-up
But it is better to exclude coffee.
On the eve of noon, if vigor has begun to decline, you can repeat the reception of tinctures and lemongrass, but only on the eve of noon or at noon itself.
It’s about two to three in the afternoon, and this is a great time to drink the first cup of tea for balance.
It can include light sedative herbs:
At six or seven hours, the soothing tea should be repeated, strengthening it with meadowsweet, valerian or tea rose.
It is also worth drinking a cup an hour before bedtime and immediately before bedtime. By the way, try to have dinner three hours before bedtime.
If at 10 – 11 pm you are cheerful, like a hungry hamster, you can use heavy artillery: add one or two teaspoons of a mixture of tinctures to tea, which are easy to find in a pharmacy – peony, hawthorn, motherwort and valerian.
Mix them in proportions 2:2:1:2 and dilute in hot water.
You can polish the effect with a good meditation under lavender essential oil in an aroma lamp.
For some reason, people clearly associate the word meditation with something esoteric, but this is just part of the same hygiene of the soul and nervous system, like good tea at night.
If you find it difficult to calm down, and thoughts are swarming in your head, light a candle and sit comfortably in front of it. It will be great if you have a rosary that you can touch.
Just sit in the gentle warmth and light from the candle and – breathe.
That’s it, you don’t need to do anything else.
There is no trick. Well, except for one: you will have to count.
Inhale for five counts and exhale for eight. Watch how the lungs fill up and how the air comes out of the chest. Beads of the rosary can be touched to the beat of breathing.
Inhale – new bead – one, two, three, four, five – exhale – new bead – one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight – inhale…
• We get up at 8, drink herbal invigorators
• At noon, if necessary, we repeat the wake-up call
• At lunch, we drink light, soothing tea
• For dinner, an hour before bedtime and before bedtime, we drink soothing tea
• If necessary, add soothing tinctures and meditation
• An hour before bedtime, turn off the artificial light, change it to candles and a book
• At 11 – 12 you have to lie down
• Don’t forget to clear your head and allow yourself to rest
• If the schedule requires an earlier rise (at 6 or 7), then we go to bed, respectively, at 10 – 11
With this treatment, circadian rhythms are restored quite quickly, and after some time the morning brings joy from cheerfulness, and the evening – from the pleasant realization that the day is over, and tomorrow there will be a new one.
Sleep and rest is a very important component of our life, it is a necessary tool for our strength and health.
So take care of your internal clock and yourself.
Harmony and peace to you.