At first glance, an unusual combination, but you should try this salad at least once, and it will immediately enter your culinary collection.
- Walnuts – 100 g
- Orange – 1 pc.
- Arugula – 80 g
- Beijing cabbage – 80 g
- Sesame – 20 g
- Gouda cheese – 200 g
- Vegetable oil – 200 ml
- Balsamico sauce – 2 tbsp.
- Fry sesame seeds in a pan for literally 1 minute. Chop nuts and mix with sesame seeds.
- Cut the cheese into sticks, roll in a nut mixture and fry a little in a pan.
- Peel the orange using the cancasse method (so that there is one pulp without films).
- Remove all tough stems from lettuce leaves, then mix with oil and balsamic.
P.S. Put lettuce leaves on a plate, put slices of cheese in nuts and oranges on top. Salt and pepper as desired.
Such an unusual salad will decorate the festive table or spring your everyday life.